TnaD48 posted out

General discussion
conorhilliard

TnaD48 posted out

Post by conorhilliard » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:50 pm

TnaD is back from the printers and should be winging its way to you if it has not already done do. I posted it out over the weekend so everybody should have one by the end of this week. It was posted to all 2009 and 2010 members.

2010 Members:
Included with your TnaD should be a membership card. If you did not get one then that means:
1. I left it out by mistake.
2. I do not have you down as a 2010 member.
3. I don\'t have correct contact details for you. It could be that I never received back replies to some emails after 2009 Symp or you may have moved.

If you think you should be down as a 2010 member send me an email and I\'ll sort it out.

2009 Members:

As a 2009 member you received the first TnaD of the year as a reminder. You can renew your membership online using Paypal (if I don\'t have your details I\'ll email you) or post me on a cheque to the address on the membership form (see Joining and Contact section). There is no need to fill out the form if none of your details have changed.

Happy reading and as ever Niall is always looking for articles. The next edition is dependant on him receiving articles so if you have any suggestions contact him or email me and I can forward.

Conor.
iskamembershipATgmailDOTcom